The Jean Monnet SAPIA Module has participated in the second edition of the Summer Courses of the University of Deusto, Deusto Summer School, virtual in 2020 for reasons well known to all. Our contribution is an online course in English entitled Fighting Corruption in the management of EU finances.
The following topics are covered by the SAPIA summer course:
- Modes of public policy management in the EU
- Fraud and corruption against the EU finances
- Harmonisation measures: the PIF Directive
- Coordination measures: Europol and Eurojust
- Institution-building: the roles of the Antifraud-Office (OLAF) and the future European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO).