Three simple truth:
- It is impossible to gather all the requirements at the beginning of a project.
- Whatever requirements you do gather are guaranteed to change.
- There will always be more to do than time and money will allow.
The agile team should have a strategy for dealing with any changes in the process. There are several problems with a static plans:
- Our team changes – some of the lead developers can leave to another project of great strategic importance (they was used to say about our project like this). Next, we realize that, we aren’t going as fast as we had thought.
- Halfway through the project, customer discovers what he really want.
- … running out of time.