Since I will not take this (or previous experiences) to any venue on Innovation in Education (eg. ICERI2010 or the like), this post will include some of the best materials students have produced this year in Language Resources (09-10), for people that may benefit from them.
Best slides presentations (15% of grade):
- Machine Translation, Google Translation, by Nerea San Martín (very original design). See also the post at Deusto Reviewer on Language Resources.
- Corpus review: Corde (best content), by Estibaliz Vivanco. See also the excellent post on Corde.
- Comparación de tres páginas de fonética, by Grischa Faumann. See also the post.
- The Longman Dictionary, by Aintzane Cabañes. See also the post.
- The Longman Dictionary, by Jennifer Isasi. See also the post.
Best Twitter #lr0910 particitaption (15% of grade):
- Jennifer Isasi (@janniferisve)
- Rosario Gómez (@34roz)
- Deiene Elorriaga (@deielo)
- Aitor Olivares (@aitorob)
Best bookmark collection at Delicious (30% of grade):
- Lorena Sainz Maza (lorenasainzmaza)
- Aintzane Cabañes (AintzaneCabanes)
- Deiene Elorriaga (deienelorriaga)
- Luken Lamikiz (lukenlamikiz)
- Gontzal Fontecilla (gontzalf)
- Olatz Bartolomé (olatzbartolome)
- Aitor Olivares (aitor_olivares)
Best reviews (40% of grade):
- Oxford English Corpus & British National Corpus, by Aintzane Cabañas
- Review: MT – Google Translate, by Jennifer Isasi
- First Review: Collins English Dictionary Online, by Lorena Sainz Maza
- Euskal itzulpen automatikoaren gorabeherak, by Deiene Elorriaga
There are more very good contributions. This is just a small selection. Congratulations to all of them.